Emergency Operations Policy Group
The Chancellor’s Emergency Operations Policy Group (EOPG) is represented by executive leadership who is responsible for maintaining the university mission, and have the authority to streamline processes for a more efficient response.
The EOPG is chaired by the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services and is activated when a significant emergency affects the university and prominent direction is needed to evaluate the situation and consider policy issues that confront the university.
- Provide strategic prioritization and direction
- Determine policy-level decisions
- Authorize emergency fiscal applications
- Approve and waives university policies
- Present high-level conflict resolution
- Approve reallocation of resources across conventional boundaries
- Communicate with the Chancellor and the Office of the President